July is coming to a close and we can’t help but look to what YA books are coming up ahead.
Here are the top YA books publishing in August.*
*Top books meaning the most added to Goodreads bookshelves!
1. Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
2. The Fall of Five by Pittacus Lore
3. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
4. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke
5. The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson
So unbelievably sad to say goodbye to this trilogy, but we can’t wait to find out what happens in the final installment of Queen Elisa and Hector’s journey! Pre-order your copy here.
6. The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
7. Deception by C.J. Redwine
The saga of Baalboden continues with the second book in this fantasy trilogy! Pre-order your copy here.
8. Out of Play by Jolene Perry and Nyrae Dawn
9. The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider
This contemporary, realistic standalone has been on our radar for months and we can’t wait to finally get our hands on the hardcover! Pre-order a copy here.
10. Infinityglass by Myra McEntire