You may have seen us use this tissue box during our Tea Time broadcasts and you may have thought “Dude that is such a good idea, I should do that.” But then you probably forgot about it or just never got around to doing it. If that’s the case, we have you covered.
1. Locate a tissue box that is the square kind. . . not the long, squat, rectangular one.
2. Click here to download the template. (You’ll have to right click + ‘Save Image As.’)
3. Print the template at 100%. Your printer may try to print it to fill the page but there’s no need. Just set it to print at 100% actual size.
4. Cut it out.
5. Tape it on your tissue box.
6. Start reading a YA book.
7. Weep when it’s over.
8. Use the tissues from your FEELS box.
9. Repeat steps 6-8.
Show us your FEELS tissue box! Upload pics to Instagram with the hashtag #UseInCaseOfFeels and tag us @EpicReads!