Bookshelf, bookshelf on the wall, which of these books is the tastiest of them all?
In this roundup, we’re combining that which we hold most dear: books and food. And while the contents of these 21 YA books provide a well-balanced reading diet, we can’t say the same for the food featured on the covers. There’s a whole lotta candy. . .not that we’re complaining.
- The Good Girls by Sara Shepard
- The Fame Game by Lauren Conrad
- Fat Vampire by Adam Rex
- The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes
- Rhymes with Cupid by Anna Humphrey
- Confessions of a Triple Shot Betty by Jody Gehrman
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
- Bad Apple by Laura Ruby
- Winter by Marissa Meyer
- The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines
- Dangerous Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
- L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad
- Small Damages by Beth Kephart
- Peaches by Jodi Lynn Anderson
- How I Got Skinny, Famous, and Fell Madly in Love by Ken Baker
- Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
- The Sweetest Thing by Christina Mandelski
- You Wish by Mandy Hubbard
- Artichoke’s Heart by Suzanne Supplee
- No More Us For You by David Hernandez
- Eat Brains Love by Jeff Hart
So now that you’ve seen all of the covers, which one is your favorite? Which other decadent books would you add to this list? Tell us in the comments below!