There’s no shortage of amazing characters in YA novels, and it’s not uncommon for us to want to be BFFs with literally every single character we meet. Sometimes it’s the main character! Sometimes it’s their best friend, or love interest, or rival! Seriously, they are all so good. And while we’ve been binge reading our way through every book on our fall TBRs, we’ve been thinking—who would we actually be best friends with in a YA novel?
Scroll down and see which YA character you would be best friends with!
Who Would Be Your Fictional BFF?
Find out more about the characters featured!
- SIX OF CROWS by Leigh Bardugo
- THE SELECTION by Kiera Cass
- SHATTER ME by Tahereh Mafi
- THRONE OF GLASS by Sarah J. Maas
- SIMON VS. THE HOMO SAPIENS AGENDA by Becky Albertalli
- THEY BOTH DIE AT THE END by Adam Silvera
Well? Who would you be best friends with? Tell us in the comments!