Hey there Epic Readers, and welcome to the Epic August Book Haul. It’s the final full month of summer, so it’s the perfect time to get in the last of your beach reading.
And boy do we have the books for you.
Watch Michael from team Epic Reads talk you through all the fantastic (and beach-adjacent) books we having coming out this month, and try to narrowly avoid giving spoilers for some epic sequels. The summer may be nearing its end, but your TBRs are only growing! Find out what we’re reading this month!
Watch the August Book Haul!
Find the books featured in this haul!
- Sea Witch Rising by Sarah Henning
- These Divided Shores by Sara Raasch
- Of Ice & Shadows by Audrey Coulthurst
- When the World Didn’t End by Caroline Kaufman
- Let’s Call It A Doomsday by Katie Henry
- Hello Girls by Brittany Cavallaro and Emily Henry
- A Dress for the Wicked by Autumn Krause
- Fan the Fame by Anna Priemaza
- Slay by Brittney Morris
- The Grace Year by Kim Liggett