Can you believe it’s almost the end of the year? Wait, scratch that, it’s almost the end of the DECADE.
Time really flies but this time of year—the holidays, the end of the year, the end of the decade—always means a time of reflection and a time to look ahead. So that’s exactly what we’re going to do! Join Lisa and Mitch in their very last episode OF THE DECADE as they discuss holiday books, some of their favorite books of 2019 (and the decade!), and some stunning books they can’t wait for YOU to read in 2020! We are all eyes forward, book nerds.
Best Books of the Decade & More in 2020
IS THIS REAL LIFE?
Find the books featured in this ‘Is This Real Life’ episode:
- The Afterlife of Holly Chase by Cynthia Hand
- Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, Lauren Myracle
- When You Ask Me Where I’m Going by Jasmin Kaur
- Love From A to Z by S.K. Ali
- Shout by Laurie Halse Anderson
- Like A Love Story by Abdi Nazemian
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- The Poet X by Elizabeth Acevedo
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- The Rest of the Story by Sarah Dessen
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
- The Miseducation of Cameron Post by emily m. danforth
- The Black Flamingo by Dean Atta
- Loveboat, Taipei by Abigail Hing Wen
- Felix Ever After by Kacen Callender
- Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo
- Stay Gold by Tobly McSmith
Thanks to all who have joined in and supported our video series this year.
‘Is This Real Life’ will see you again next year!
What was your favorite moment in the ‘Is This Real Life’ series? Tell us in the comments!