When it comes to Frozen, we have no chill. And we hope you’re excited enough to embark on another adventure to forgive us for that terrible pun. Because it’s true, Anna and Elsa are back in our lives, and their second outing looks to be even more magical, mystical, and wondrous than the first. See? We have no chill.
We also don’t think we’re reaching by saying the sisters remind us of some of our fave YA archetypes. The withholding powerhouse who threatens a turn toward villainy. The fearless personality ready to embark on a quest for the ones they love. Stick Anna or Elsa in the worlds of Red Queen or Throne of Glass and you know they’d fit in well. So when you put this all together… what does it say about you? We think it can tell you which sister you’re more like.
Tell us who your favorite characcters in some of these iconic YA books and we’ll reveal if you’re more like Elsa or Anna! Just promise us you’ll use your powers (or personality!) for good…
Are You More Like Elsa or Anna?
TELL US YOUR FAVE YA CHARACTERS AND FIND OUT
Find all the books included above!
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
- Furyborn by Claire Legrand
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi