Fact: Evangeline Samos is amazing.
That’s it. That’s the whole thing.
Okay, we’re kidding. Not about Evangeline being amazing—because she obviously is. But there is more to this post. Some of our favorite things about the Red Queen series, and there are many, are Evangeline’s insults. Whether she was in a deadly battle, or decked out in a dangerous gown, she always had a quip at the ready.
It kept the mood light, kept the stressful scenes entertaining, and really, truly, over the course of four books, endeared us to this fierce girl who wasn’t afraid to speak her mind. Honestly, it was an honor to be insulted by Evangeline. And we got to thinking that if we wanted to be insulted by her, maybe you all would too! Inspired by just how often Evangeline called Mare “little lightning girl,” we wanted to take a stab at her signature style. What would she call you?
How Would Evangeline Samos Insult You?
Find more from the Red Queen series:
Apparently she would call me a “worthless Shiver” to my face, and you know what? I would probably thank her. That’s just how things work in the Scarlet Guard.
How would Evangeline insult you? Let us know in the comments below!
- Which Red Queen Character Are You?
- Are These Red Queen Quotes Real or Did We Make Them Up?
- 19 Feelings You’ll Only Understand If You’ve Read the Red Queen Series
- How Would You Rank Your All-Time Favorite Red Queen Moments?
- We’re Obsessed With the Red Queen Look This Designer Created For Our Costume Challenge
- What Your Favorite Red Queen Silver House Says About You