It’s February, and this may* come as a shock to you, but a new month means a whole batch of new books to be released. And, as always, Michael from Team Epic Reads is here to walk us through some of them. First of all, On the Come Up, so we are dropping everything to read it. On top of that, it’s a month of series beginnings, series finales, romance, and more. Also, be sure to join the Year of Epic Reads group to get in on all the challenges Michael and your fellow readers are participating in.
What are you all reading? Any of the book Michael mentioned? King of Scars? Whatever it is, stay healthy, and have a happy, book-filled February!
*will absolutely not
Find the books featured in this haul!
- King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo
- On the Come Up by Angie Thomas
- We Set the Dark On Fire by Tehlor Key Mejia
- The Blood Spell by C.J. Redwine
- Stolen Time by Danielle Rollins
- The Cerulean by Amy Ewing
- Fame, Fate, and the First Kiss by Kasie West
- The Black Coats by Colleen Oakes
- The Antidote by Shelley Sackier
- Drop Dead Gorgeous by R.L. Stine
- Bloodwitch by Susan Dennard
- Enchantée by Gita Trelease
What are you most excited to get your hands on this month? Tell us in the comments below!