It’s festive gourd season, book nerds! It’s also haunted house/hayride season, PSL season, cider donut season, leaves dying season, the list goes on!
Luckily, there are SO MANY spooky, atmospheric, chilling, thrilling books that are absolutely terrific for this season. From the innocently insidious to the truly horrific, we are ready to enter a book that takes us over like a haunted house.
Speaking of haunted houses, build your own and get a creepy book rec!
The Official Build A Haunted House Quiz
GET A CHILLING BOOK REC IN RETURN…IF YOU DARE!
Find the books featured in this quiz:
- Kingdom of Souls by Rena Barron
- Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan
- Ten by Gretchen McNeil
- Dreaming Darkly by Caitlin Kittredge
- Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke
- What the Dead Want by Norah Olson
Which book are you screaming to read this fall? Let us know in the comments!