Thanksgiving has come and gone, and we are still full of mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie. But that means that the real holidays are just around the corner, and if you’re like us, you’re pumped for all the books you’re going to get—and all the time you’ll have to read them! Plus, you can get in the holiday spirit with any number of adorably cheesy holiday films on Netflix.
Bottom line, we’re really excited. And you should be too, because we have great news…
Our holiday bookmojis are here!
We’ll give you a moment to have a reaction that we imagine looks a bit like this
Don’t have our app yet? No worries! You can get it here:
And without any further ado, here are our *epic* holiday bookmojis!
- Do you want to make snow angels with Willowdean?
- Or go ice skating with Arthur and Ben? (We do!)
- Are you hoping for Everless in your stocking?
- Or The Afterlife of Holly Chase under the tree?
- You can help Arthur light the menorah!
- Let your friends and family know what you really want.
- The only time you’ll see a jolly Evangeline tbh.
- For when those Ghosts of Christmas Past show up.
- The true, tragic story of Frosty the Snowman—just when you thought Maven couldn’t get any worse.
- Some of our holiday faves!
- And the perfect Christmas aesthetic!
- Settle down this holiday season with your ever-growing TBR pile.