Mitch and Lisa are back in ‘Is This Real Life’ with their first episode of the new decade! They’re here to talk about A LOT of books coming out in 2020, so get ready!
It seems all the topics are fair game this year, and thank goodness. From hilarious rom-coms to stories of identity and self-love to confronting toxic masculinity, we are here for these important stories. Without further ado, check out the duo’s list of their most-anticipated 2020 YA books below, and compare it to your own!
Our Most Anticipated YA Books of 2020
IS THIS REAL LIFE?
Find the books featured in this ‘Is This Real Life’ episode:
- Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo
- Felix Ever After by Kacen Callender
- Loveboat, Taipei by Abigail Hing Wen
- The Black Flamingo by Dean Atta
- We Are Totally Normal by Rahul Kanakia
- Almost American Girl by Robin Ha
- The Fire Never Goes Out by Noelle Stevenson
- Just a Boy and a Girl in a Little Canoe by Sarah Mlynowski
- I’ll Be The One by Lyla Lee
- The State of Us by Shaun David Hutchinson
- Gimme Everything You Got by Iva-Marie Palmer
- The Easy Part of Impossible by Sarah Tomp
- Rules for Being a Girl by Candace Bushnell and Katie Cotugno
- The Lightness of Hands by Jeff Garvin
- The New David Espinoza by Fred Aceves
- If These Wings Could Fly by Kyrie McCauley
- Not So Pure and Simple by Lamar Giles
Which books are you most excited to come out in 2020? Tell us in the comments!