New Year, new book haul! Well, 12 new Epic Reads book hauls to be exact, but just the one for now! We hope you are all ready for a whole year of amazing releases because we have the feeling it’s going to be a good one.
We’re starting off the year strong, kicking off with new debuts and new series in this *epic* first month! Oh and if you haven’t heard already, we recently launched the Year of Epic Reads reading challenge. Can you read 4, 12, or 52 books in 2019?! Michael from Team Epic Reads is planning on jumping on the monthly track. Find out which book he’s starting with and hear more about all the amazing books coming out in January in the video below.
Find the books featured in this haul!
- Evermore by Sara Holland
- Black Enough edited by Ibi Zoboi
- The Field Guide to the North American Teenager by Ben Philippe
- A Thousand Sisters by Elizabeth Wein
- Circle of Shadows by Evelyn Skye
- The Vanishing Stair by Maureen Johnson
- A Sky for Us Alone by Kristin Russell
- The Wicked King by Holly Black
- Sadie by Courtney Summers
- White Stag by Kara Barbieri
- Bloodleaf by Crystal Smith
What are you most excited to get your hands on this month? Tell us in the comments below!