Halloween is just about upon us, and we can’t wait to dress up, attend those killer parties, and binge stream every scary movie on every app possible. But do you have the courage to actually do all these—and delve into all the creepiest reads hitting shelves this month, too?! We’ve got you covered. Here are some terrifyingly inspired new Bookmojis to use!
Whether it’s a group text debating the merits of your latest costume idea, live texting one of the web’s latest horror series, or what time you’re all linking up to see Goosebumps 2—cause, let’s be real, we’re all still 100% here for Goosebumps and Fear Street—these Bookmojis are the perfect complement to your seasonal chats.
What are you waiting for? Let’s see what spooks we have in store:
Introducing: Our Spooky Bookmojis!
- You can conquer haunted house fears…
- Or try to survive the whole block.
- Realize just how badly that TBR stack is haunting you.
- And finally get around to that terrifying book.
- Because we know you won’t be able to look away!
- Plus, how you’ll feel when you finally get through it!
- The all too relatable late night…
- And the less relatable yet creepier night.
- And then you better let us know what book kept you up all
lifenight reading so we can then suffer the same totally worth ittragic fate!
Which one’s your fave? What other Bookmojis do you want to see? Let us know!