Oh, October. What a wonderfully
spooky spoopy month. We mean, between the fallen leaves, pumpkin spice everything, layered clothes, Halloween, and new books…
No, like, a lot of new books. That’s not an exaggeration. If you read a book every day, you probably still wouldn’t be able to get through all the books coming out this October. But you would LOVE EVERY DAY OF IT. Your bookshelves might never recover, but that’s a sacrifice we, and we’re sure, you, are willing to make. So, what’s coming out you ask? Everything from romantic standalones to thrillers to some of our most anticipated books of the year!
Want to know more? Check out this month’s book haul below!
Watch our October book haul!
Find the books featured in this haul!
- What If It’s Us by Becky Albertalli & Adam Silvera
- A Very Large Expanse of Sea by Tahereh Mafi
- Red Queen: 4-Book Hardcover Box Set by Victoria Aveyard
- The Lady’s Guide to Petticoats and Piracy by Mackenzi Lee
- The Light Between Worlds by Laura E. Weymouth
- Broken Things by Lauren Oliver
- Damsel by Elana K. Arnold
- Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand
- When We Caught Fire by Anna Godbersen
- This Is Kind of an Epic Love Story by Kheryn Callender
- Villain by Michael Grant
- That Night by Amy Giles
- The Healer by Donna Freitas
- One Giant Leap by Heather Kaczynski
- Dagger and Coin by Kathy MacMillan
- The Boneless Mercies by April Genevieve Tucholke
- Empress of All Seasons by Emiko Jean