It’s officially Pride Month! And that means it’s time to celebrate identity, gender, sexuality, and being true to yourself—so Mackenzi Lee, author of THE GENTLEMAN’S GUIDE TO VICE AND VIRTUE, is here with brand new recs for Pride Month books!
In this first (that’s right, expect another one later this month!) video for Pride book recs, Mackenzi has important advice: “The best things you can do this month to support your favorite queer authors and queer books is read those books!” She’s breaking her recommendations down, letter by letter, and in this video you’ll find books with representations of asexuality, intersex characters, those questioning their identities, and nonbinary, genderfluid, or genderqueer characters! So, what are you waiting for?! Go watch! Go read! Go celebrate Pride with some amazing books!!
Pride Month Books | Recs by Mackenzi Lee
Learn more about the books featured in this video:
- LET’S TALK ABOUT LOVE by Claire Kann
- BENEATH THE CITADEL by Destiny Soria
- RADIO SILENCE by Alice Oseman
- PANTOMIME by Laura Lam
- NONE OF THE ABOVE by I.W. Gregorio
- THAT INEVITABLE VICTORIAN THING by E.K. Johnston
- LOOK BOTH WAYS by Alison Cherry
- RAMONA BLUE by Julie Murphy
- BROOKLYN BURNING by Steve Brezenoff
- THE ART OF WISHING by Lindsay Ribar
- LIKE WATER by Rebecca Podos
What books are you reading for Pride?! Let us know in the comments below!