In this wicked world, on which side of the line would you fall?
It’s no secret that readers have been falling for the morally ambiguous, from the Darkling’s twisted schemes to Maven’s grandiose murder. In fact, we have an entire Evolution of Fantasy episode about it. So where does that leave us? Rooting for the heroes, obviously, but what if we didn’t have a choice? What if we were a character whose story was written for us?
Take the quiz below and see if you’d be more in line with the big bad villains or the antiheroes who have reluctantly chosen to do the right thing. What? We can’t all be the good guys…
Are You an Antihero—or a Villain?
Find some wicked YA characters in these books:
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao
- Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
- All of This Is True by Lygia Day Penaflor
- Furyborn by Claire Legrand
- Kingdom of Souls by Rena Barron
How villainous would you be? Let us know in the comments!