How closely do you read your favorite books? Are you the type of reader who keeps turning after the last page, checking through the acknowledgements, maybe flipping back to skim back over the table of contents or epigraph? What about the dedication?
We like to appreciate all parts of a book, and sometimes the dedication can prove some major insight as to what kind of emotional stakes are awaiting us within. Plus, whenever a book is dedicated to its fans, we can’t help but feel a little giddy. They’re just such emotional and personal looks into the author’s process, and no matter who the book is dedicated to, we think they warrant the time to look at! So, without further ado, let’s see how well you pay attantion! Scroll down and see if you can identify the books we pulled these dedications from!
Can You Guess the YA Book From the Dedication?
Want to see some more of our faves?
Find the books featured in this Now Quoting:
- BEFORE SHE IGNITES by Jodi Meadows
- FLAMECASTER by Cinda Williams Chima
- GENUINE FRAUD by E. Lockhart
- THEY BOTH DIE AT THE END by Adam Silvera
- A COURT OF FROST AND STARLIGHT by Sarah J. Maas
- INVISIBLE GHOSTS by Robyn Schneider
- TRULY DEVIOUS by Maureen Johnson
Who would you dedicate your book to? Let us know in the comments below!