We know you’ve looked at those books on your shelves and wondered, longingly, how you could get your hands on one of those beautiful fantasy crowns for your very own?
Well, unfortunately, we don’t have very many to give out. Sorry about that. But we do have an extremely accurate scientific method to determine which YA crown you’re actually meant to have, and that is astrology, baby! Scroll down and check out which fantasy crown you should wear based on your zodiac sign, and then go forth into the world like the #queen or #king we know you are!
The Signs as YA Fantasy Crowns
CLICK TO VIEW FULL-SIZE!
- Aries: The blood-soaked crown from Red Queen
- Taurus: The smoldering stone crown from Ash Princess
- Gemini: Katharine snake-inhabited crown from Three Dark Crowns
- Cancer: Arsinoe’s ivy- and flower-wrapped crown from Three Dark Crowns
- Leo: Mirabella’s blazing elemental crown from Three Dark Crowns
- Virgo: The electrifying crown from War Storm
- Libra: The glittering, bejeweled crown from Reign of the Fallen
- Scorpio: The misleadingly simple crown from The Cruel Prince
- Sagittarius: The Blood Queen’s crown from Furyborn
- Capricorn: The Sun Queen’s crown from Furyborn
- Aquarius: Mira’s flower crown from Before She Ignites
- Pisces: The sprawling, regal crown from The Crown’s Game