Everyone has a bookish habit they hate to admit. Whether you’re a total hoarder or never manage to finish anything because you can’t help but start everything, the fact that every reader is guilty of at least one of the infamous reading crimes is inarguable. But we looked to the stars and really considered—which reading crimes do we embody? Which ones were we fated to commit? Scroll down and see which you are based on your zodiac sign!
The Signs as Reading Crimes
CLICK TO VIEW FULL-SIZE!
- Aries: No matter what it is, you always need to read the ending first
- Taurus: When something blows up, you must insist that you read it before it was popular
- Gemini: You can’t help it! You just never seem to return what you borrow from friends
- Cancer: You just so happen to always see the adaptation before you’ve read the book…
- Leo: With so many books to read, who can blame you for starting them all at once?!
- Virgo: Even when you know it’s going to be a 1-star read, you can’t help but see what happens
- Libra: There are definitely some books you really shouldn’t have googled the summary for
- Scorpio: “No book can actually be perfect!” – you, being stubborn
- Sagittarius: There are so many books, and it really just seems too late to jump in
- Capricorn: They say “don’t judge a book by its cover,” but you do, Capricorn, you really do
- Aquarius: You have a good sense for choosing great books—and then accidentally spoil your friends when they read them after you
- Pisces: You never seem to have a bookmark on hand, and dog-earing is just so simple!