Love ’em or hate ’em, you know the tropes that have embedded themselves in the fabric of YA. The character who doesn’t yet know they’re royalty, the rivals who slowly lose themselves to the romantic tension burning between them. Well, if you remember, a few months ago we took these iconic tropes and turned them into our own YA Game Time with the Try Guys!
Now, it’s your turn to see which YA trope you would be! Scroll down and check out your zodiac sign to see what would define your character in a YA novel. And who knows, once you take your Moon and Rising signs into account, it may make for a pretty subversive (or trope-fueled) story.
The Signs as YA Book Tropes
CLICK TO VIEW FULL-SIZE!
- Aries: The Chosen One
- Taurus: Has a dark and tragic past
- Gemini: Has a secret superpower
- Cancer: Thinks they’re plain but is actually beautiful
- Leo: The villain… but doesn’t know it
- Libra: Secretly heir to the throne
- Virgo: Sacrifices themselves for the greater good
- Scorpio: In an enimies-to-lovers romance
- Sagittarius: Survives the Hunger Games
- Capricorn: Accidentally unleashes evil in the world
- Aquarius: The quirky best friend
- Pisces: Lets out a breath they didn’t know they were holding
Which trope did you get? Let us know in the comments below!